Enrollment is now closed. We will reopen again in December 2019.“The Happiness Project Experience” gives structure and ideas to participants who want to create their own happiness projects. Over twelve months, with video lessons, live calls, expert interviews, and more, this tool helps you identify the resolutions that will bring more happiness to your life—and then helps you keep those resolutions.
About The Happiness Project Experience
Do you want to be happier, healthier, more creative and more productive…but don’t know where to start?
Ten years ago I did my first “happiness project,” and I wrote a book about my experience that hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list—and stayed on the list for more than two years.
As you might know, a “happiness project” is an approach to changing your life.
First is the preparation stage, when you identify what brings you joy, satisfaction, engagement, and growth, and also what brings you guilt, anger, boredom, and remorse.
Second is the making of resolutions, when you identify the concrete actions that will boost your happiness.
Then comes the interesting part: keeping your resolutions.
I created this experience for you, to provide the structure that will allow you to focus on a different area of life each month, and to keep the resolutions that will boost your happiness. I’ll help you identify your own specific resolutions, encourage you along the way, and guide you through reflections to help you learn from that month’s resolutions.
Maybe your schedule is full, but you want to make some small, thoughtful changes each month to be happier. Maybe you’re feeling really stuck and need to shake yourself up. Either way, The Happiness Project Experience is designed for you.
It’s for you…
- …if you’ve tried to do a happiness project, but struggled to stick with it.
- …if you want to try a fresh approach to a happiness project.
- …if you’ve never done a happiness project, but you’re intrigued.
- …if you feel stuck and stagnant, and want some guidance about how to make important change in your life.
- …if you know you could be happier and healthier if you made a few small changes, but you’re not quite sure what changes to make or how to start.
- …if you want to make time for yourself, but somehow never manage to do it.
2019 can be your happiest year yet! I’ve create The Happiness Project Experience with you in mind.
Sign up below to be notified when registration opens in December 2018.