I’ve pulled together these resources related to “The Happiness Project Experience.” The worksheets listed below are the ones available at the beginning of each month. I’ve listed them here as well to give you easy access. You’ll also find bonus videos and interviews. And, for your convenience, I’ve listed theHappier with Gretchen Rubin podcast episodes related to creating a happiness project.
For many people, the “Don’t break the chain” approach really helps them to stick to a desirable behavior. You identify an action you want to take, you monitor yourself, and you cross off each day as you take that action. As times passes, you see the chain of days where you’ve successfully crossed off the days. As more days are crossed off in a row, you may feel increasingly determined to keep the chain going – not to skip a day! Keep that chain unbroken! I’ve found that surprisingly, it’s often easier to do something every day rather than some days. “Don’t break the chain” is a way to strive for consistency.
Live AMA Call Recordings
- January AMA Call
- February Bonus AMA Call
- February AMA Call
- March AMA Call
- April AMA Call
- May AMA Call
- June AMA Call
- July AMA Call
- August AMA Call
- September AMA Call
- October AMA Call
Bonus VideosHappiness Hacks
- Happiness Hack 1 – Always Look Behind You
- Happiness Hack 2 – Signature Color
- Happiness Hack 3 – Design a Season
- Happiness Hack 4 – One-minute Rule
- Happiness Hack 5 – Power Hour
- Happiness Hack 6 – Set Alarms
- Happiness Hack 7 – Ta-da List
- Happiness Hack 8 – Join a Group
- Happiness Hack 9 – Phone Tips
- Happiness Hack 10 – Memento Box
Video Interviews:Scheduled Interviews
- Interview: Frequently Asked Questions with Gretchen Rubin
- Interview: Eliza Rubin
- Interview: Eleanor Rubin
- Podcast 198: Design Your Own Happiness Project, The Challenge of Giving Gifts, and Using the 5-Second Rule.
- Podcast 201: Choose a One-Word Theme for the Year, Check Your Worries in Two Weeks, and Chris Guillebeau Talks About the “Annual Review.”
- Podcast 202: Use the “Checklist for Habit Change,” How to Encourage Conversation with a Child, and Dealing with the Work of Office Birthdays.
- Podcast 203: We Reveal our “19 for 2019 Lists,” Try the “1 Second Every Day” App to Hold On to Memories, and Gold Stars for 2018.
- Podcast 206: Use Gentle Language, a Gold Star for Magical Pancakes, and Answers to the Question, “What’s the Best Resolution You’ve Ever Made?”